Become a Maker
Please Note: We are currently only accepting applications for Consignment Makers who are local to Columbia, MO. We define local as someone who lives in Columbia, or travels to Columbia on a weekly (if not daily) basis.
At Plume, we thrive on filling the shop with a diverse selection of handmade goods, always looking for unique items to fill any gaps in our inventory. We love meeting new makers and introducing your products to our ever-growing customer base.
Our preference is to work with makers who desire a partnership in growing their business or brand identity and are committed to maintaining consistent inventory. However, we DO love hobbyists too! And while our space is more limited for this maker category, we won’t turn you away if you’re just in this to have fun with your mad crafting skills.
To make sure we’re a good fit, we ask all aspiring makers to complete an application. Applications are reviewed monthly and you’ll be contacted if there is an opportunity to work together.
- New handmade gifts (baby, birthday, wedding, misc), décor, jewelry, accessories, apparel, bath & body products, locally written books, artwork and other items that you personally designed and/or made.
- Upcycled & repurposed merchandise including, but not limited to, painted furniture, wall art, and other DIY décor.
- You are not permitted to resell anything that you did not personally have a hand in designing or making.
- We do allow multiple makers in a given category (i.e. jewelry, cards, painted signs etc.) but we work hard to minimize overlap as much as possible providing a unique spotlight for each brand.
- NOTE: We are no longer accepting applications for Vintage items.