Please join us for our 9th Annual Handmade Holiday Open House where we officially kick off the Christmas season!
Our Open House is our most popular, and busiest, event each year where we unveil all the holiday goods from our Makers. Tickets help us avoid overcrowding and provide the best experience for our guests while hosting a safe event. Please purchase a ticket for the window of time you wish to attend. Each person attending in your group, will need a ticket. Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket.
TICKETED TIME SLOTS are 45 Minutes beginning every hour. Guests will enter through our Gathering Room entrance where you'll receive your goodie bag and shopping coupon. You may arrive anytime during your 45 minute time slot, but we ask you to please be considerate of those who will be arriving in the time slot following yours.
YOUR $10 TICKET INCLUDES
- 45 Minutes of Holiday Cheer & Shopping in a fun, non-crowded environment
- $10 Plume Shopping Coupon (your full ticket price applied back to any purchase made during the Open House!)
Individually Boxed Plume Bake Shoppe Cupcake
Favor Cup of GOPO
- Sippin' & Shoppin' with my Daddy's Holiday Wassail
Entry into our Grand Prize Giveaway
- 10% of sales donated to Love Columbia. The mission of Love Columbia is to connect community relationships and resources to love people forward. Love Columbia serves anyone in Columbia, many who have no where else to turn, who is struggling to provide for their basic needs or improve their life. Without intervention, many of their situations would become dire, potentially resulting in a negative domino effect such as eviction leading to homelessness or unaffordable car repair leading to job loss.
- NOTE: Please retain your online order receipt as your ticket. You will not receive an additional ticket.
We hope you can join us at some point over the 3 days.
Grab your ticket early, we've extended our hours to offer as much flexibility and accommodate as many guests as possible. However, we do expect peak times to sell out (Especially on Saturday).
We appreciate your support as we join with our friends near and far to "make your spirits bright"!